This is a fun activity that anyone can participate in. There will be a contest every day of the Expo at 12:30 on the “Free Stage” and we will have three categories for winners: Most Glamorous, Most Outrageous, and Most Sewing Related. Here are the rules:
- One entry per person (This means you can only enter to participate for one day.)
- Click here for your entry form. You can submit yours by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2017. You can also pick up an entry form at the ticket booth onsite and submit it at the Information Booth in the Showplex. If you are turning your form in onsite, you must take it to the Information Booth at least one day before the contest. (For example, if you want to be in Saturday’s contest, we need your form by Friday.)
- 50 entries will be accepted per day.
- Hats will be judged based on Appearance (40%), Creativity (30%), and Degree of Difficulty (30%). A panel of volunteer/staff will do the judging.
- Contestants must model their hats on the “Free Stage” show.
- All decisions are final.